Monday, 6 July 2015

Jordana Modern Matte Lipstick Review

Okay okay okay, let me start with saying, these lipsticks are AMAZING!

These lipsticks are affordable, long lasting, and there are different shades to choose from. I have two shades:
(L) Matte Tease
( R ) Matte Bare


Both these shades are the perfect "nudes " for warm skin tones & perfect if you wear a darker lipliner underneath! Love them!

They are matte, but do not worry, they're not the drying type of matte, it's the moisturising type of matte, okay okay not that moisturising but trust me, try them and you will know what i mean.

Here are the swatches:

( L ) Matte Tease
( R ) Matte Bare


Now you're probably wondering, where can I buy these from?
If you're from the states, i'm guessing all over! I bought these from Walgreens
If you're from the UK, here is the link:
http://bit.ly/1HHSKzt

If you have tried them, let me know what you think of them!
Thank you for stopping by xx

No comments:

Post a Comment