Friday, 24 July 2015

Illamasqua Sculpting Palette Honest Review

I am so excited for this! Illamasqua recently launched a few products, one of them being a Sculpting Palette. I just had to get my hands on it and try it out and let me tell you at first i thought
"mmm"
However when i tried it a few more times, I honestly can not be without it! 


 In the palette, you get 6 shades. A highlight (shimmery) Cream highlight, 4 contour/sculpting shades
L to R
Rush Cirrus Heroine Nimbus Steal Create

Personally i use, Heroine Nimbus & Steal to sculpt and the shade Create as a blush


This retails at £44, yes pricey is what I thought!
Is it worth the price? To be totally honest with you, i have seen other sculpting palettes and i have never reached for them ( buy them) I've always been a bit hesitant, so considering I don't own a sculpting palette, i took the dive and bought this! 

No REGRETS!

The shades are not very pigmented, apart from the shimmer highlight. I love that it is not so pigmented, I know I can create a soft look & if I want to go heavier, I can build up on it!

I hope this has helped anyone who is considering to buy it :)

Want to see how I use it? Watch the video now :)

Thank you for stopping by!

Love Raji xo

1 comment: