Saturday, 31 January 2015

TheScentCity.Com Fragranced Jewellery Review

Now this, I am really excited about! The Scent City, contacted me around 1 month ago, asking me if i would be interested in reviewing a piece of fragranced jewellery. Now my first thought was 

"Hmm is this really worth it? What is this all about?"

I went on their site www.thescentcity.com & let me tell you, I was really impressed! I decided to go a long with it and 2 weeks later i got the scented bracelet!


Now doesn't this look beautiful! The jar next to the bracelet contains the fragrance beads!
How to put it all together is on my video below, do watch that to see the full review & here are the details for the company:
Twitter @ScentCitizens
      Facebook.com/thescentcity
     Instagram @thescentcity
The best part is, if you are in the UK, it is FREE Shipping & If you're not, do not worry they will ship to you!


Thank you for reading!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Raji

    I’ve nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Blog Award!
    Here is the link > https://indianbeautyy.wordpress.com/2015/02/03/sisterhood-of-the-world-bloggers-award/
    You can see the questions I’ve asked on there.

    Rebecca xxx
    https://indianbeautyy.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete