Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Must have everyday makeup products || Winter Makeup

I am a lover of makeup, makeup and i go back so many years, so to use just a few products has always hard. However lately i have managed to pull out a few items & have them as my to go to winter products.


I know this isn't clear, but don't you worry! All products will be listed and the reason WHY i love these!

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - Stromboli
I am in love with this foundation, now let me tell you a little bit about my skin! I have sensitive skin, now when i sensitive, i mean sensitive, i react to a lot of products and it can get really bad!
This foundation like i said i love, because it sits really nice on my skin, i do not break out in zits nor do i get a rash! It also has turmeric in it, so that is a bonus! When its cold or hot, this stays put and i look fresh as anything!

Illamasqua Cream Pigment - Emerge
This is brilliant to apply on any dark shadows, under eyes / shadows around the mouth or acne scars. Once you apply your foundation on top of it, along with your concealer, all the darkness will be gone! Its magic!

Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer - Ginger & Custard
Now now now! These concealers are amazing, they cover everything up nicely! It has really nice coverage, blends really good & the best part is i don't see a lot of creases!
Ginger is more a warm tone and Custard is a shade lighter, so i use that as my highlight! Either 1 is amazing!

Makeup Revolution - Radiance Powder Breathe
This is a recent buy, at first i thought it might be a tad bit light for my skin, however i was wrong! This give a beautiful glow, without looking so bright! It is not a highlighter, it gives a nice radiance glow to the skin! I would love to try the golden shade Glow! Oh it is also so affordable!

Milani Brow Kit - Medium
This i bought on my honeymoon to Las Vegas! It is really nice if you want a natural looking brow! The shadows you can use as an eyeshadow too, so if you feel like an all over brown use it! Im not too sure if this is available in the UK.

Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder - Warm Beige
This i LOVE! It is the best powder i have ever used, it keep my foundation on longer and the amazing part is.. I do not break a sweat in it! Perfect!! So affordable too!


You can see in the image there is a blusher and mascara, i alternate with other mascaras and blusher, so I felt as though i do not need to rave about them, not saying they're not good! The products i have mentioned are my MUST haves and i think you should try them too if you haven't done already!

Thank you for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment